Ads by Smowtion

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Something You All Should Know

Hey there,

Hi again. Although I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to for the last few months, you should know that I often tweet upcoming opportunities on twitter. If you aren't following me on twitter and would like to get more alerts about residencies, fellowships and grants, as well as exhibition opportunites, etc., you might consider doing it. Go here (http://twitter.com/miraslist) and follow me if you have an account and if you don't, just sign up, that is, if it doesn't annoy you that much. It's kind of like a bunch of people shouting sentences into a room. Personally, I don't like it that much but I use it to get urgent deadlines out when I have no time to do an entire post.

The other thing you can do is become a fan on the Mira's List FaceBook page. I post a lot of extra stuff there too, items that don't appear on my blog or I re-post the link to the blog page. I also have it set up so that most of those shorter messages go directly to twitter.

Listen...if I had my way and more time, you would all get lovely snail mail cards from me. Sad that things have gotten so speedy in the world. Alas. Well...anyway...if you feel like getting more info from me beyond this blog, check out twitter and FaceBook.

Cheers,
Mirabee

p.s. if you join my facebook fan page then you can also post comments easily, post your artwork to share with others, post about opportunities you hear about. Or start a discussion going.

No comments:

Post a Comment