Ads by Smowtion

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nipper's Nook

Nipper's Nook


Waiting for Spring

Posted: 28 Mar 2012 12:50 PM PDT


photo of Yum Yum sitting on the sink and looking out the window


As Yum Yum waits patiently for Spring to arrive, I think that I need to start coming up with a project for the summer. I have been toying with the idea of re-landscaping the strip of lawn that is on the side of our house. I'm thinking of removing the grass and possibly installing a concrete mowing edge along the property line. I would then use a combination of gravel or decorative rocks as ground cover with some plants added into the mix. I was thinking of maybe using Pampas grass.

Anyway, I think I'll try post a few photos of the area and see if any of you might have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment