Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blurker No More: Air France A380 + Louvre Paintings at 38,000 feet = WOW


I was reading my one of my old posts Blurker No More: Air France A380 + Louvre Paintings at 38,000 feet = WOW and my jaw just dropped.

OMG! It feels so strange to actually see how the things you only thought about became a reality! I am truly amazed how powerful our mind is! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

When I was making my Paris vacation plans, I did not consider taking any AirFrance flights just because I wanted to use my Delta employee passes and be seated in business class. 30hrs in business just outweighed 18 or so hours in coach. So my plans were fixed. I was to take all Delta flights from Manila, then to Narita, then to JFK and then finally to Paris. And then I lost my luggage in JFK (well, Delta just forgot to put them inside the cargo! so it wasn't really lost, it was just sitting at the Tokyo-Narita airport!)! Because of that misfortune, I missed my Delta flight to Paris. I was a such mess that day. But thanks to my airline privileges with other airlines, I was able to take the next flight out via AF. I didn't even realize that I was going to take the A380 until I was at the departure gate. Seeing the A380 made me so happy that day despite the stress of losing a luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment