Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mira's Chicago Book Tour Postponed!

Hey everyone,

Just a quick (and very disappointing) note to say that unfortunately, due to a sudden back injury (ruptured disc), I will have to postpone my Chicago part of my book tour for The Memory Palace. My apologies to all of you who were going to come and hear me read at The Book Cellar on March 24th and listen to me talk on WBEZ. I will definitely reschedule my Chicago trip and will keep you posted on future dates. I'll also let you know if there are any other changes in my book tour schedule and my Mira's List speaking schedule this spring. Keep your fingers crossed! I hope I don't need surgery. Right now, it's better living through chemistry and staying on a horizontal plane....

Talk to you soon,
Mirabee

No comments:

Post a Comment