Ads by Smowtion

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Coming in 2011...Writing Retreats with Mirabee!

Hi gang,

Still sick but getting better. I have a few things to post tomorrow or the day after, mostly new residency deadlines. But today, I just wanted to let you know about a couple things: one, I will unfortunately have to monitor comments again and not let anonymous people comment on my posts because I am getting spammed by stupid people trying to sell things via my blog. Argh. I hate to do that. Anyway, the other thing is that I just wanted to let you know that after my book comes out in 2011, probably next fall, I will start leading memoir and nature writing retreats and workshops in the Berkshires at one of my favorite places in the world, the Staveleigh House. It's run by my friend Ali Winston who is also does animal rescue and takes in various critters (see photo of me and one of the exuberant residents of Staveleigh!) that have been abused or abandoned. You can check out their site here: www.staveleigh.com or click here to see the facebook fan page I just set up for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment